Subaru Impreza Sedan Diffuser Fits all 2008-2010 Models
Great fit for all narrow body sedans.
Below are detailed installation instructions for narrow body WRX and STi applications.
- Remove spare tire from trunk.
- Jack up vehicle high enough to get underneath, and support with jackstands.
- Starting with main diffuser (center).
- Install fins onto main panel. Make sure to fasten screws tightly (included) so that they
do not come loose. Nuts should be on bottom side.
- Align the assembled unit so that the outer edge is even with the lower bumper valance.
Also make sure it is centered. (It’s recommended to have an extra set of hands for
- Once placement is set, mark vehicle where the holes are on the diffuser, drill 5/16” holes
into lower valance that you just marked. Insert the four/six included pop clips into holes
so that it is now fastened onto bumper (make sure there is no plastic from drilling in
between valance and diffuser).
- Continue holding diffuser up in the back under the spare tire well, drill 2- 5/16” holes into
spare tire well where the holes are on the diffuser. Use the two button head screws to
fasten to the well. Tighten nuts.
- (Optional) Outer fins- Bend on fin where pop clips go should be facing outside of
- Reach up on the inside of the lower quarter panel and remove factory pop clip, do not
lose or break this clip, you will need it.
- Once pop clip is removed, place factory popclip through top hole on outer fin.
- Once fin is centered and straight, drill a 5/16” hole through the hole located on fin.
Repeat for other side.
- Enjoy your Subaru Impreza Sedan Diffuser!
[media-downloader media_id=”474″ texts=”You can also download the instructions here.”]
Professional installation recommended on all products.