Our products are all hand made to order. This ensures quality above all else. Our current lead time is 3-4 weeks. We appreciate your business and your patience.
We are not responsible for installation and any damages to the product or car due to improper installation. Although we make our products very user friendly, professional installation is recommended. Returns are not accepted unless there is a quality defect, I would like to try and solve any/all issues before a product return. If the product is deemed defective, your money will be refunded after the product has been received by us and inspected.
Order Lead Time
Currently the order lead time is five weeks. We are working diligently to make the process as efficient as possible for our users.
**If an order is cancelled after production has been started, you will receive your money back Minus a $100 charge** There is typically a 1-2 week open window before your order is started, sometimes less. Please be sure of your purchase and check all fitment options to make sure the product is right for you.
Freight On Board
Once the package leaves our hands and is in the mail carriers possession it is considered delivered. We will do our best to help you resolve problems but we can not do anything to an in transit package. When ordering internationally please be patient.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Payment information is done through a secure third party such as PayPal or Stripe. All transactions are SSL Certified and we do not retain any of your personal payment information.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of our website for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.